Wednesday, June 3, 2009

So I'm working on my next blog, trying once again to pull stories from my journals, letters, and memories. It's taking a bit longer this time, so I'm posting my mini-song, as promised, for now. I'll write a new post soon, but please bear with me, as I am incredibly busy (for instance, today we went to the post office AND yoga, then I dropped off some skirts to get them tailored AND we're having band practice later. Phew!). So in the meantime, enjoy my mini-debut, and Liz's fantastic giggle. As you can see, band practice is paying off, and my song-writing skills are enough to melt anyone's heart.

3 comments:

  1. You girls are so cute. I just love you both so much and wish I could squeeze your little selves right now!

    Keep the music coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your song, Becca!!! I needed this dose of Becca in this bear-ridden Buenos Aires!!! Luv and miss ya, babe!!! Sergio

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the song! Our hot water heater went out and it was the perfect theme!

    How many times can you hear (read) everyone telling you that they love you and miss you? Not enuf! Love you and miss you! Can't wait till you're here and we can see you in person!

    ReplyDelete